The SolarRoll next-generation solar device is the ultimate means of powering electronic equipment in the field. Not only portable, but packable, it rolls down to nearly nothing. When you need it, simply unroll the waterproof, flexible and durable panel and drape it across the roof of a tent, the hood of a vehicle, or virtually any other surface. The SolarRoll immediately begins harvesting solar energy and converting it into electrical power for your portable electronics.
Charge things like satellite phones, laptops, digital cameras, mobile phones and much more from wherever you are. It's high-tech innovation and rugged durability rolled into one and your excuse to get out there!
Approximate Charge Times:
- Video Camera: 2-5 Hours
- Digital Camera: 2-4 Hours
- Mobile Phone: 2-4 Hours
- GPS: 2-4 Hours
- Rollable amorphous thin-film solar cells for effective low-light performance
- Reverse flow protection
- Fluoropolymer construction for extreme durability
- Link multiple like-units together for even more output
- Rolls and stores in convenient storage tube
- Includes: Vehicle outlet cable, multi-linking cable and storage tube
- Panel type: Amorphous
- Overall dimensions: 304 x 558mm Deployed
- Folded dimensions: 304 x 38mm Folded
- Weight: 181g
- Max output: 4.5 watts (15.4 volts at 300 mA)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.