GME MT410 PLB - Personal Locator Beacon
GME��_��__��_��_s AccuSat series beacons, available with or without an integrated GPS option, are leading the world with feature innovation and user benefits.
Not only is the AccuSat Series the smallest and lightest PLB on the market, both models offer a massive 7 year battery replacement life, an ��_��_��_industry first��_��__��_��_ 7 year warranty, a high intensity LED strobe and a ��_��_��_Non Hazmat��_��__��_��_ battery pack for simple and cost effective transportation, all contributing to the unique AccuSat advantage.
The current 121.5/243 MHz analogue COSPAS SARSAT service will be terminated in February 2009 and only the 406 MHz digital beacon signals will be processed there after. Consumers have for some time recognised the major benefits of a 406 MHz over a 121.5 MHz device in faster, more accurate detection, personal identification of each beacon, reduced search area resulting in a faster more targeted response in a life threatening situation. However the prohibitive cost of 406 MHz beacons has always been an issue. Today with cutting edge microprocessor technology, GME��_��__��_��_s engineers are able to provide the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB solution that is not only affordable, but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance. GME has been designing and manufacturing emergency beacons in Australia for over 30 years. In that time literally hundreds of lives have been saved in Australia and around the world.
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- GPS option available (MT410G, AccuSat Pocket Pro+)
- 7 year battery life
- 7 year warranty
- Typical accuracy MT410G: <45m MT410: <5km
- High visibility strobe light
- Unique patented technology- no warm up period
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- MCOSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- National & International approvals
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
- Complete with protective carry pouch
- Weight : 300g approx.