Gerber - Bear Grylls Parang - Survival SeriesWe can��_��__��_��_t know for sure, but it��_��__��_��_s very likely that primitive jungle tribesmen knew a thing or two about attacks from the undead. Modeled after a traditional jungle machete, the Parang is a modern-day warrior��_��__��_��_s dream weapon battling the uprising. Light, razor sharp and perfectly balanced, the Parang makes quick work of the rotting flesh of walkers and never, ever loses its edge. This is the machete design that has been slaying the undead for centuries.
Its heavy blade makes short work of branches or vines. An invaluable tool in the jungle.
This is an incredible machete for clearing a path in the backcountry.
- Angled Blade - Ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade - Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and ease to sharpen
- Full Tang Construction - Boosts durability
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximises comfort and reduces slippage
- Lanyard Cord - Acts as guard, enhancing grip security
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Includes Land to air rescue instructions and SOS
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear��_��__��_��_s survival essentials
- Overall Length: 49.5 cm
- Blade Length: 34.3 cm
- Weight (with sheath): 720 g
- Weight (no sheath): 550 g