Adjustable needle locking mechanism with two positions:
Unlocked - releases the needle for azimuth readings. Locked - momentary release of the needle for strike measurements by pressing and holding the release mechanism, then lock the needle for reading by releasing the mechanism.
- Exclusive mount for all Brunton transits
- Best works with Brunton 3051 non-magnetic tripod
- Adjustable for azimuth and vertical angle measurements
- Manufactured using non-magnetic aluminum and brass
- Standard 1/4 - 20 thread for mounting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.