Electronic Surveying Compass Toposensor 3307 Breithaupt
A compact electronic surveying compass with magnetic sensor-technology fortopographical surveys.
- Digital LCD readout of horizontal and vertical angles 360o(400gon), resolution 1o(1gon)
- Declination setting
- Telescope for precise aiming
- Magnification 10x
- Internal memory for up to 4000 measured data
- Electronic pedometer for distance measurements
- Time with alarm function
- RS232 interface
- Dimensions 135 x 120 x 31mm
- Weight with batteries 310 g
This model also comes with integrated electronic altimeter and externalelectronic whirling thermometer.
Collections: Best Selling Products, Breithaupt, Compasses, Electronic Compasses, Forestry Instruments, Newest Products, Products A-D, Products B, Products C, Products E, Products E-L, Products F, Products M-R, Products P, Products T, Prospecting Tools, Telescope Tripods
Category: Compasses, Electronic Compasses, Products A-D, Products B, Products C, Products E, Products E-L, Products F, Products M-R, Products P, Products T, Telescope Tripods