Breithaupt Gekom-N Pro Compass with Mirror + Clinometer.
The Breithaupt Gekom-N is a pro stratum compass that includes a mirror and clinometer.
- Stratum measurements can be taken according to the method of Prof. Dr. Clar (two-circle compass, the azimuth of dip and angle of dip of plains or linear features can be determined in one single operation)
- For topographical measurement, anon-magnetic tripod (Breithaupt COTRINo. 8419), ball joint tripod head (Breithaupt COGEL No. 356),a Tripod Adaptor(No. 3032.11) and Open Finder Sight (No. 3032.12) are available
- Vertical circle (dip measuring) with 5∞†graduation, reading by estimation 1∞, visible from above, the azimuth of dip and angle of dip can be read at a glance
- Dip measuring range 270∞
- Automatic arresting compass needle when the needle is not in use
- Azimuth circle with 2∞†graduation, 1∞†by estimation
- Inclination adjustable
- Declination adjustment ±60∞
- Circular spirit level
- Mirror for observing needle during sighting process and integrated ball clinometer with†2∞graduation, 1∞ by estimation, range ±90∞†(onlyNo. 3031 GEKOM N pro)
- Waterproof high-quality one-piece housing made of light metal
- Case included
- Dimensions(closed): 72mmx90mmx21,5mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 270g
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.