Kestrel 2000 Pocket Weather Meter
For those of you who like to know just how cold and windy it really is, the Kestrel 2000 Pocket Wind Meter is your reality check. Whether contemplating which wet suit the cold water warrants, or checking to see how low the wind chill can go in the blind, the Kestrel 2000 is the easy-to-use tool you need.
Winter sports enthusiasts around the world love Kestrel Meters. Thanks to the patented external temperature sensor, the Kestrel 2000 can take accurate water and snow temperature readings, and since it is isolated from the case, you can be sure that the temperature the Kestrel Meter is reading is accurate and not influenced by your hand warming the unit.
Kestrel Meters kept riders and spectators abreast of the weather conditions at the 2006 ESPN X Games in Aspen, Colorado, and were used by the 2006 US Biathlon Olympic Team in Turin to measure air and snow temperature to aid in ski-wax selection decisions and measure the wind downrange.
Kestrel 2000 Measures
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Air,Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
Kestrel 2000 Features
- Protective cover with sure-grip over-molding
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with back-light
- Data hold function
- Quick-response, external thermistor
- Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Kestrel 2000 Includes
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.