Kestrel 3000 Pocket Weather Meter
Our best selling Kestrel!
Kestrel was the first to provide accurate relative humidity measurements from a hand-held digital weather meter, and the Kestrel 3000 features two patents on its humidity measuring sensors. A testament to the Kestrel 3000's accuracy, and goes a long way to explain its popularity with Prospectors customers!
The Kestrel 3000 has become the standard issue weather meter for many of Australia's bushfire combat agencies thanks to it's durability, accuracy and ease of use. Prospectors Supplies is also proud to be the preferred supplier to many of these agencies country wide.
From measuring and calculating real time fire weather conditions, to monitoring heat stress in a range of work environments, the Kestrel 3000's combination of temperature, wind and humidity sensors tick all the boxes for this simple and well rounded weather meter.
Kestrel 3000 Measures
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Relative Humidity
- Heat Stress Index
Kestrel 3000 Features
- Protective cover with rubberised grip
- Digital display with backlight
- Waterproof and floats
- Humidity sensor can be user recalibrated with additional Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- User-replaceable sapphire jewel impeller
- External temperature sensor
- Patented Quick-Response Relative Humidity Sensor
- Assembled in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Kestrel 3000 Includes
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.