Kestrel 5100 Racing Meter
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Meter is Kestrel's Racing pit meter for bracket racing and other forms of drag racing. Kestrel has been trusted for years for last minute tuning decisions. Get readings where it counts, on the track, not the trailer. With the new LINK technology, you can get readings right to your smartphone up to 30 meters away!
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter gives you immediate, on-spot measurements including moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity, and other critical factors. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions.
- Air Density
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Moisture Content (Grains)
- Relative Air Density
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed/Air Speed
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Meter - What Sets It Apart From the Kestrel 5000?
In addition to the standard measurements a Kestrel 5000 can perform, the Kestrel 5100 Racing Meter can also measure the following:
- Moisture Content (Water Grains)
- Air density
- Relative air density (RAD)
These features of the Kestrel 5100 makes it the meter of choice for anyone tuning their engine off weather conditions.
If you select the Bluetooth Kestrel LINK model, your meter includes custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data and transfer data to other applications. It is no longer necessary to purchase an interface separately, the new Kestrel Meters with Bluetooth include the software necessary to communicate wirelessly at a range of up to 30m with a clear line of site (walls or obstacles will effect this range).
Note, you will need a Dongle to connect with your computer. A workaround if you don't have this with you would be to upload your data to your mobile smartphone and email it to yourself and open it on your Mac/PC.
- Pressure trend
- Waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards)
- Time and date
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Graph and recall trends
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- Data charting
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface) Mac or PC
- Works with Android and iPhone Apps!
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards) and waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Assembled in the USA
Kestrel LiNK for Windows & Mac
Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyse and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel LiNK for IOS and Android
Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analysed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 30m line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.