The Kinglon Polychain is a circular section surveyors rope type tape measure that has earned a reputation for reliability in the mining and drilling industries. Its high tensile strength and robust construction make it suitable for various other applications, including surveying, forestry, forensics, construction, and environmental work.
Thanks to its circular construction and high tensile strength, the Polychain is ideal for high-stress applications. It's also free from harmful chemicals, such as bromines, lead, mercury, cadmium, and chromium, and has been approved by ISO 9001, 9002, and 14001-2004.
Crafted from PVC-coated fiberglass, the Polychain boasts a tensile strength of 70Kg and an elongation tolerance of at least 92.5mm when loaded with 5Kg for a 100-meter Polychain. It has a length tolerance of less than 50mm when loaded with 2Kg for a 100-meter Polychain. With clear and precise graduations, consecutively numbered per meter, and contrasting markings every 50cm, this tape measure is easy to read and use.
Whether you're working in challenging environments or adverse weather conditions, the Kinglong Polychain is a reliable and accurate tool for measuring. Choose the Polychain for your next project and get the job done right.
- Tensile Strength: 70Kg
- Elongation Tolerance: Min 92.5mm/loaded with 5Kg for 100 Metre Kinglon Polychain
- Length Tolerance: Less than 50mm/loaded with 2Kg for 100 Metre Kinglon Polychain
- Material: Fiberglass coated with PVC
- Graduations: Consecutively numbered per metre with contrasting markings every 50cm. 10cm markings for first metre.
- Available Lengths: 30m, 50m, 100m, 250m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.