Plot and measure grid references to ten metre accuracy. or GPS Accuracy On Your Map!
- Measure and plot bearings in both mils and degrees without back bearing errors.
- Measure and plot distance in various map scales.
- Draw basic map marking shapes.
Specifications of the GPS Plotting Protractor are:
- Full 360ÔøΩÔøΩ_ÔøΩÔøΩ protractor graduated in single degree increments.
- Full 6400 mils protractor graduated in 10 mils increments.
- 1:25,000 eight figure grid reference plotting roamer.
- 1:50,000 eight figure grid reference plotting roamer.
- 1:100,000 six figure grid reference plotting roamer.
- Graphic scale graduated in mm.
- 3 km range measuring and plotting sector at 1:50,000.
- 1.5 km range measuring and plotting sector at 1:25,000.
- Basic map marking stencils shapes (friendly equipment, friendly units, hostile, neutral and unknown affiliation IAW US DOD STD 2525B).
- Pocket sized (150 x 115 x 1.0 mm)
The GPS Plotting Protractor has also been recognised for its innovation in plotting to GPS accuracy, and in 2001 was admitted to the Australian Technology Showcase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.