- Measurement range: 7.5-1,600m/8-1,750 yd./25-5,250 ft.
- In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available
- The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
- The external display employs backlighting for easy visibility even in dark situations, such as for forestry. Backlight brightness is adjustable to three levels.
- The log function enables up to 250 measurement results to be stored
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance ‚Äî HYPER READ
- The measurement result can be displayed in approx. 0.3 second on the internal display
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject ‚Äî useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject ‚Äî useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10¬∞C to +50¬∞C/14¬∞F to 122¬∞F
|Forestry Pro II|
|Measurement range||Distance: 7.5-1,600m/8-1,750 yd./25-5,250 ft.
|Maximum measurement distance (tree)*||1,100m/1,200 yd./3,600 ft.|
|Distance display (increment)||[Internal Display]
Act (Actual Distance):
every 0.1m/yd./ft. (shorter than 999.9m/yd./ft.)
every 1m/yd./ft. (1000.0 m/yd./ft. and over)
Hor (Horizontal Distance) and Hgt (Height):
Act (Actual Distance), Hor (Horizontal Distance) and Hgt (Height):
|Accuracy** (actual distance)||¬±0.3 m/¬±0.3 yd./¬±0.9 ft (shorter than 1,000 m/1,000 yd./3,280 ft)
¬±1.0 m/¬±1.0 yd./¬±3.0 ft (1,000 m/1,000 yd./3,280 ft and over)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view (¬∞)||7.5|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.0|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm/inch)||110 x 74 x 42/4.3 x 2.9 x 1.7|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g/oz.)||170/6.0|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shut-off (after approx. 30 sec. unoperated)
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), fogproof
Battery chamber is rainproof ‚Äî JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
(under Nikon's testing conditions)
|Laser classification||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020, ICES-003|
- *Under Nikon's measurement conditions and reference values.
- **Under Nikon's measurement conditions.
The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.