Small Geological Compass Costu Breithaupt
Breithaupt Costu Small Geological Compass
The small liquid damped magnetic compass with built-in circular bubble and pendulum clinometer is the ideal instrument for the student. It is suited for geological surveys and mapping and for measuring surfaces and lines.
- Low weight (120g) due to the rugged-light metal casing.
- Shock proof. All shocks to the needle system are absorbed by dampening liquid. Consequently no lock for needle is required.
- Rotating capsule of unbreakable transparent Makrolon with liquid damping of compass needle.
- Clear base with large opening for use with maps.
- Bevelled edge with 110mm graduation scale.
- Precise aiming with front and rear sight (115mm distance), with simultaneous observation of fully visible compass capsule in mirror.
|Size of closed compass
||69 x 58 x 25 mm
|Diameter of graduation
|Reading by estimation
|Length of straight edge
|Distance between front and rear sights
||+- 90o/+- 100g
|Diameter of Graduation
Looking to protect your Suunto KB-14 Compass or PM-5 Clinometer with a rubber Case Cover?
Collections: Best Selling Products, Breithaupt, Compasses, Forestry Instruments, Geological Compasses, Newest Products, Products A-D, Products B, Products C, Products E-L, Products F, Products G
Category: Compasses, Geological & Mining Compasses, Geological Compasses, Products A-D, Products B, Products C, Products E-L, Products F, Products G