Breithaupt Costu Small Geological Compass
The small liquid damped magnetic compass with built-in circular bubble and pendulum clinometer is the ideal instrument for the student. It is suited for geological surveys and mapping and for measuring surfaces and lines.
- Low weight (120g) due to the rugged-light metal casing.
- Shock proof. All shocks to the needle system are absorbed by dampening liquid. Consequently no lock for needle is required.
- Rotating capsule of unbreakable transparent Makrolon with liquid damping of compass needle.
- Clear base with large opening for use with maps.
- Bevelled edge with 110mm graduation scale.
- Precise aiming with front and rear sight (115mm distance), with simultaneous observation of fully visible compass capsule in mirror.
|Size of closed compass||69 x 58 x 25 mm|
|Diameter of graduation||40mm|
|Graduation interval||5o/ 5g|
|Reading by estimation||1o/1g|
|Length of straight edge||110mm|
|Distance between front and rear sights||115mm|
|Clinometer||+- 90o/+- 100g|
|Diameter of Graduation||38 mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.